Amway India preferred customer program is launched by November 2015. After making aggressive changes in its basic compensation plan in September 2015, the company announced another major restructuring.
This post is updated on 6th April 2016 after considering minor changes with effective from 01.08.2016.
Let us see in detail what is there in it for its preferred customers.
The program starts effectively from 4th November 2015. Till now the only way to associate with Amway is to become their distributor by submitting required documents. The major function of a distributor is selling products and build a sales team to sell more.
Now the company opens up its membership to people who just wants to be their loyal customers. Through Amway India Preferred Customer Program, the customers will get
- Products at Distributor Price. (Discounted Price)
- Can participate in Loyalty Program
- Loyalty points can be redeemed as products
- For every 100 Rupees spent, 1 point is awarded. One point is One rupee for redemption calculation.
- Avail all promotions and offers floated for its distributors.
- There is no minimum requirement for redemption.
- Can become its distributor if he wish
- Can buy directly from Amway using his identification number
- Covered by its 100% money back guarantee
How a preferred customer differs from distributor?
- No commitments
- Cannot sell and build a team
- No FSSAI registration required
- No mandatory training requirement
- Can change his sponsor at his will. No 6 month inactivity required. Loyalty points earned thus far can also be taken with.
- No PV’S/BV’S/BONUS/FPO/SPO for a PC
- There will be rationing for all products
How to join as Amway India Preferred Customer?
- Should be registered through an Amway Business Owner. No direct enrollment.
- Registration can be done in office or through website.
- To register as new Preferred Customer, he has to send sms from his cell number as Amway to 56767 and he will receive OTP and instructions to register online
- If a desiring customer doesn’t know an ABO, company will refer one.
- Registration for PC and PC conversion to ABO will be done between 5th to 24th of every month.
- No documents required.
- If the PC doesn’t make any purchase in the past 12 months, he will lose his PC status.
How it impacts an existing Amway Business Owner or Amway Distributor?
- To receive earned differential commission he need to have 3 buying preferred customers in that month.
- ABO will receive PV/BV benefit.
- Trade discount from preferred customer business.
- Any ABO can request to change as preferred customer.
Registering New Amway Business Owner
To start building Amway business, one need to get sponsored as an Amway Business Owner by another existing ABO. KYC documents and bank details need to be submitted.
- He can buy products.
- He can register a customer.
- He cannot sponsor an ABO.
- He will have to go through a mandatory training for 5-7 minutes online or through phone.
- Call has to be made by the ABO registered mobile number.
- He should have minimum 3 buying customers (PC).
- After all the above conditions met, he will become sponsor capable and can recruit a sales team.
- PC converted to ABO – FPO will start from the date of conversion to ABO and not the joining date as a PC.
There should be at least 3 buying customers to get the differential.
Business volume from preferred customers will be shown separately as CPV (Customer Point Value).
Amway safeguards the data of preferred customers. No upline will be able to see the preferred customer details of their own downlines.