Nutrilite, the flagship brand of Amway offers protein powder under two brands namely Nutrilite Protein and Nutrilite All Plant Protein in India.
Protein is one of the most important ingredient of human body. It constitutes around 20% of body weight. It plays an important role in building muscle, hair, skin and connecting tissue. It is also good for the performance of our immune system and hormones.
Our body continuously uses protein. Regular, good protein intake work wonders to our body because protein cannot be stored.
Nutrilite protein is an isolated soy protein.
- Soy Protein is the only protein which is classified as complete protein and it does not contain cholesterol.
- Provides 8 gms of protein per 10 gms of serving
- Nutrilite Protein has a PDCAAS score of 1 which is the best as per WHO which mean it is very easily digestible
- Also contain milk protein
- Contains only 0.3 gms of fat per 10 gms of serving
- Neutral taste. No artificial color, sweetener or preservatives
- Contains Nine essential Amino acids and soy isoflavone
- Can withstand high temperature
Apart from this regular pack, Nutrilite also introduced Nutrilite All Plant Protein recently
All Plant Protein Powder
The old pack, Nutrilite protein also contains some percentage of whey protein apart from soy protein. People with lactose intolerance my feel uncomfortable with Nutrilite Protein.
In such case the can opt for Nutrilite All Plant Protein Powder which is derived from Soy, Wheat and Pea.
- It is 100% plant sourced
- cholesterol, sugar and lactose free
One scoop, approx 10 gms, 3 times a day can be taken.
Because of its neutral taste, it can be mixed with any recipes like juices, atta, idly, dosa, chutney, sambar etc.
To buy Nutrilite products you may contact any Amway distributor or contact us.
Alternately you can buy Nutrilite from Amazon.